Our Adoption Process...
Adoption fees vary for each animal. Fees will depend on the cost of the overall vetting and any special needed vetting per animal.
- There is an adoption application that must be filled out and submitted. We ask for vet references and two personal references.
- We also ask to do a home check, if the potential adopter lives out of state we will find a rescue in their area who will do the home check for us.
- You will be asked to sign an adoption agreement upon adopting any animal from our rescue.
- All incoming rescues will now be micro chipped starting in June 2016.
- All rescues will have a spay/neuter contract or be spayed or neutered before leaving LYR.
- All owner surrenders must fill out and sign an Owner Surrender Form: Owner Surrender Form
Little Yorkie Rescue is a FOSTER ONLY RESCUE. There is no facility for you to visit to view the available rescues. Please Do Not show up at the owners home unannounced.
We are in desperate need of Fosters
If you are interested in becoming a Foster or Adoption Please fill out an Application. We ask that you Please be patient with us as we review applicants in search of the best fit for each individual rescue who meet all of our qualifications for a suitable Foster or Forever home.
Sassy, is just over a year old and weighs around 7lbs. Chiweenie. If interested. fill out an application. For more info follow HERE
Dahlia, is a small mixed breed that we were told was Shihtzu mix. If interested. fill out an application. For more info follow HERE
Stinker AKA Sparky and his brother Buster are Silky/Yorkie mix and they are just puppies at 10-11 months old. They are not bonded If interested, fill out an application. For more info follow (Here)