Our Adoption Process...
Adoption fees vary for each animal. Fees will depend on the cost of the overall vetting and any special needed vetting per animal.
- There is an adoption application that must be filled out and submitted. We ask for vet references and two personal references.
- We also ask to do a home check, if the potential adopter lives out of state we will find a rescue in their area who will do the home check for us.
- You will be asked to sign an adoption agreement upon adopting any animal from our rescue.
- All incoming rescues will now be micro chipped starting in June 2016.
- All rescues will have a spay/neuter contract or be spayed or neutered before leaving LYR.
- All owner surrenders must fill out and sign an Owner Surrender Form: Owner Surrender Form
Little Yorkie Rescue is a FOSTER ONLY RESCUE. There is no facility for you to visit to view the available rescues. Please Do Not show up at the owners home unannounced.
We are in desperate need of Fosters
If you are interested in becoming a Foster or Adoption Please fill out an Application. We ask that you Please be patient with us as we review applicants in search of the best fit for each individual rescue who meet all of our qualifications for a suitable Foster or Forever home.
Missy is a 5 years old Yorkie, a dog bully so she needs a home by herself, she is a known biter but she is able to be controlled once you learn her triggers. If interested fill out an application .
Lady, is a Special Case../ She's a Biter. she is estimated to be between 1 and 2 and has all kinds of puppy energy. She will need an alpha owner, someone who has a ton of patience and tots of time to work with her. She will not hesitate to bite if you are trying to make her do something she does not want to do. She is a sweet pup who loves to be loved on. She sleeps in an x-pen at night for her own protection because she gets into everything. So IF you have the will to help get this gal in line and give her a loving home please contact LYR.
ZEKE, is a 9 mo old silky terrier mix. 15 to 17 lbs. with a ton of puppy energy. He will definitely need a fence and someone with patience and time to train him. If interested fill out an application.